- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 19 Feb 18
Murex Technical Analyst
Murex Technical Analyst· Role demands a deep understanding and experience of Murex 3.1 system in the technical Domain focussing on Configuration and Environment.
· Participate actively in the Murex Upgrade program in the area of Conversion , Configuration management and Environment.
· Defining Murex Configuration Management Process and execute the Configuration Management Plan.
· Participate in Evaluation of any third party tool in the Murex Technical Area.
· Provide internal training in the domain to increase cross skill set across the team.
· Actively participate in the departmental activities to motivate team towards positive engagement and to bring visibility to the teams achievements and recognition.
- 6 + years of total IT experience and 3+ years of experience in Murex system.
- Solid experience of using Murex Configuration Management module .
- Strong experience of Murex upgrade especially in from MXG2000 to Mx3.1.x
- Strong experience of Murex Environment Management
- Sound knowledge Murex services of Mx3.1
- Sound Knowledge of Murex EOD Processes
- Technical knowledge in the areas of Unix/Linux shell scripting and also in Oracle SQL.
- Should have experience of working large and cross-cultural development team across geographies.