- Contract, Full time
- LMA Recruitment , EA Licence No: 11C4684
- 26 Sep 17
My client is a global bank and is looking to hire a Murex Analyst to assist with regulatory initiatives
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including verification of completeness and accuracy of trade feeds
- UAT of other system functionality including static data tables, GUIs and email alerts.
- Defining alert distribution list for post go live escalation.
- Training of Middle Office users on the system functionality.
Qualifications and Skills
- Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications; Degree holder in Banking or Finance or related field preferred.
- Minimum 6-10 years working in a clearing/Middle Office operations role
- Strong understanding of commodities products including Base Metals, Precious Metals, Energy. Financial knowledge needed, with particular focus on European exchanges.
- Strong understanding of Futures, Listed and OTC Derivatives
- In depth knowledge of the post trade end to end process management including trade lifecycle events.
- Strong understanding of post trade operational processes including Trade Validation and Clearing.
- UBIX, Murex 2.11, preferred
- Singaporean only
- CompetitIve on offer for suitable candidate, commensurate with experience
- Contact Cherry Lubrin (EA Licence R1435814) at email@example.com