Provide fixed income and equity trading services to portfolio managers (PMs).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide equity and fixed income trading services to portfolio managers (PMs).
- Execute trades by following PM’s instructions.
- Focus mainly on China A shares, HK market, and ADRs.
- Provide coverage in trading US market when necessary.
- Support PMs in pricing cash bond (IG, HY) and convertible bond.
- Collect market information/colors and convey to PMs.
- Prepare various reports to PMs when needed.
- Ensure compliant with internal policies and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Work with the Risk Department/Compliance Department to implement risk controls.
- Work close with Headquarters ( Hong Kong ) treading team and give them fully support.
- Ad hoc projects (presentation, system enhancement, etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent.
- At least 4-6 years trading experience in China A shares/Hong Kong/ US market, experience in Asset management is a plus.
- Familiar with Chinese onshore (listed/CIBM), bond connect, repo and offshore bond markets is a plus.
- Have Knowledge in fixed income.
- Strong Excel and VBA skills.
- Motivated, hardworking, details, independent, able to multi-tasking and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and spoken.