We are looking for candidates having good experience in implementing SOA solutions using Mulesoft and having good experience Mule ESB, Caching, API Management, etc.
- Strong 4-5+ experience in design, develop and support Mulesoft implementation projects using the Mule 3.x and/or 4.x.
- Good exposure to SOAP WS implementation using WSDL either as provider or consumer
- developing/implementing Web Services (SOAP & REST) and complex XML schemas and data mapping
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Any platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API Management.
- Experience with Anypoint MQ, Mule Routers, Caching using in-memory.
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and problem-solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation and Queuing
- Design and Develop Service Oriented Architecture SOA based architecture approaches, design methodologies and design patterns.
- Interact with IT and business partners across the teams as required for support or projects.
Familiar with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins and Bitbucket repository