This job is responsible for driving sales for financial services and products, as well as cultivates business relationships with prospective customers. The Mortgage Specialist is to utilize a wide range of product knowledge to identify customer’s need, while adhering to bank policies and ethical standards; keeping the customer’s best interest in mind.
Develop and execute integrated sales and marketing strategies that are aligned to sales goals and support sales service activities
Maintain dialogue with managers and directors to ensure constant communication.
Implementing sales plan to accomplish monthly/yearly sales objectives.
Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures, to ensure safety and security of client and bank assets.
Assess risk; exercise compliance; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
Appraising job contributions of Investment Consultants, including sales targets, referral targets, strict adherence towards compliance, branch huddles.
Resolving clients’ and issues promptly and efficiently
Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
· 1 to 2.5 years years of relevant experience from mortgage sales, banking sales or credt/ loan operations are welcome to apply
· Required licenses: Series 7, Series 63, Series 66, and Series 24 or 9/10
· Able to express clear and concise written and verbal communication with all levels of management.
· Possess extensive knowledge of financial and securities industry regulations
· Able to work under high stress situation, manage deadlines or sudden changes
· Resourceful and decisive, able to resolve problems effectively