Mobile Developer (Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Mobile Developer
in our Channels & Client Output Team
of Operations and Technology (O&T) Department! !
We are looking for a proficient mobile developer who is proficient in developing android and ios application Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and integrate responsive applications React.js workflows (Redux or Mobx). You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the technology stack.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing application in Android and iOS
- Building Cordova applications to integrate Native and Responsive Components.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields
- 5-8 years of experience in relevant role
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux or Mobx)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, Git
- Experience in Java / J2EE Programming is an Advantage.