Mission Control Management Lead, Consumer & Community Banking
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
An Application Support professional's dedication to innovation is essential to what keeps our company moving and thriving. Here, you'll oversee application issues throughout: troubleshooting, maintaining, identifying, escalating and resolving them as needed. You'll ensure that the production changes your team makes are made keeping best practices, lifecycle methodology and overall risk top of mind. Partnering with Infrastructure Service Support team members, you'll dig into root cause analysis, production changes, budgetary and staffing issues. You'll also draw on your experience to manage and mentor people to drive strategic change, both within your team as well as in collaboration with team members across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global network of innovators.
Our organization is highly innovative, and technologies we rely upon are ever changing. Our teams are agile in nature, and are rapidly taking on new capabilities, tools and methods including Automation, DevOps, Continuous Integration and Cloud. Successful candidates will demonstrate technical acumen across a broad reach of technologies, and have the proven ability to adapt to an ever changing environment. The individual will be responsible for operating a best in class Mission Control Applications Operations Team for the CCB line of business technology production environment. This position will be responsible for Mission Control Application Operations production support functions within a given portfolio. This includes:
· Support application production incidents - participate inincidents requiring operations production access, assisting L2 and AD SMEs indriving MTTD and MTTR aggressively.
· Mission Control point of escalation during technically complex P1issues to assist in resolution and restoring service, as required.•Engagingwith the Command Center to drive end to end improvements in incidentresponse, incident management and service restoration.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Proven expertise in application development and support environment withmore than one technology and multiple design techniques
- Advanced knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test,deploy, maintain and improve software
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming (Java, Python,.Net, C++, etc.)
- Understanding of risk controls and compliance to departmental and companywide standards
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningfulrelationships to achieve common goals
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience and related managementexperience
- Minimum 5 years' experience with distributed applications(Oracle/DB2/ SQL/ SQL Server/ UNIX/ Linux/ Java/ Java servlets and JSP/ Spring/Hibernate/ SOAP/ web services/ apache/tomcat/WebSphere or WebLogic
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing DevOpsorganizations
- Knowledge and experience across multiple platforms, includingCloud architecture
- Continuous Integration - participation in Agile teams to enableswift and secure continuous integration that is Production ready
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at aglobal financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world'sbiggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprisetechnology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovationsin electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee,and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as partof a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives ofpeople and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.