- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Middle Office (Settlements & Corporate Actions)
Middle Office (Settlements & Corporate Actions)About the Role
- This is a Private Client Middle Office role & requires the candidate to have domain knowledge in Equities & Treasury Products Settlements as well as Corporate Actions Processing.
- Liase with various Operations units within the bank & custodian on trade settlements & corporate actions
- Investigate and take prompt action to resolve any failing transactions or issues
- Ensure timely and accurate capture of client transactions
- Adhere to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework
- Handle queries from various counterparties, relationship managers and relationship officers
- Handle ad hoc projects/initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Good product & banking knowledge.
- At least 2 years of securities settlements and/or corporate actions experience
- Knowledge in Treasury Products Processing will be an advantage.
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for details
- Able to identify and mitigate operational risks from time to time
- Able to multi-task and can adapt to changes
- Good inter-personal skills