This role ensures the day to day smooth operations of trade flows, controls and risk management processes. The position ensures accurate and efficient functioning of derivatives flows including prime broker positions and cash reconciliations.
One of the world's top global trading platform with a growth plan for Singapore market
- Trade and position reconciliations, trade support, system fixes and corrections
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4) administration and back-office configuration / product control
- Ad-hoc execution of payments utilising multiple banking interface
- Collaboratively working closely with Trading desk, Sales, Client Service, Finance and Operations teams
- Communication and engagement with service providers
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures using innovative tools and techniques such as automation.
- Ongoing monitoring and controlling of existing processes through timely or systemic surveillance
- 2 years' experience within a similar role within Retail OTC CFD industry
- Preferably Middle Office experience but will also consider Trading & Operations background
- Minimum 1 year Advanced experience with Meta Trader 4 (MT4) Administrator or Meta Trader 5 (MT5) Administrator essential
- In depth knowledge of OTC leveraged CFD products such as FX, Futures, Stock CFDs and Index CFDs knowledge an advantage
- Proactive and outcomes focused individual with a passion for continuous improvement
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel essential (VB Script desirable)
- Experience with VB.net or Python programming would be a looked upon favourably
To be part of one of the biggest global trading platform with expansions plan in Singapore
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeremy Tang on +65 6643 9718.