Middle Distillates Broker, Singapore
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global commodities brokerage seeking a middle distilaltes broker to be based in Singapore. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Manage a portfolio of both corporate and institutional clients, covering both trade execution and clearing solutions on listed futures/options and OTC instruments for oil products (LPG, Gasoline, Fuel Oil, Jet Fuel, Kerosene, Gasoil, Diesel, Marine/Bunker fuels)
- Negotiate legal documentation and manage counterpart risk and profitability generated by transactions
- Clear interactions and follow up with internal operational and risk management teams
- Maintain contacts and develop business across the Asia Pacific markets covering Singapore, China, India, South Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong etc.
- Reports into Managing Director
- 5+ years' experience of trade execution within a global commodity brokerage/risk management firm focusing on the Middle Distillate products
- Fluent English is a must, Mandarin or any other Asian language is a big plus
- Must be located or eligible to work in Singapore
- Experience executing, broking, marketing and pricing of commodity derivatives
- Ideal candidate will have an existing transferable book of business in listed futures/options or OTCs