Mid Tier Premier Relationship Manager - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Mid Tier Premier Relationship Manager.
In this role, you will
- Provide wealth management solutions to Mid Tier onshore banking Premier customers.
- Embark on a proactive relationship management to strengthen and deepen relationship with existing customers, hence building a strong foundation for customer growth.
- Understand customers’ financial needs and recommend suitable wealth management products to meet these needs.
- Demonstrate strong ability to build a portfolio of customers successfully.
- Provide customers with regular market updates.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder
- Proven track record of successfully managing portfolios of clients for a number of years.
- Experience in promoting Retail Banking and Wealth Management in a dedicated client relationship role.
- Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive in a challenging environment by effectively recognizing customers’ financial needs.
- Outgoing disposition, well equipped with good communication and interpersonal skills.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AFQV
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited