A global telecom and technology giant client of ours is looking for an outgoing and self-motivated consultative sales professional to join their Singapore team. The ideal candidate must enjoy establishing meaningful relationships with key clients, have a strong business acumen and be passionate about technology. They will be responsible for growing the Microsoft Workspace portfolio across South East Asia.
Main objectives of the role:
- Focus on developing client relationships to a strategic level, working alongside Sales teams to maximise, upsell and cross-sell opportunities through appropriate solutions selling;
- Gather competitive intelligence to plan, manage and implement sales strategies and all sales activities generated from referrals and guest inquiries;
- With a solutions-based mindset, provide best-in-class targeting recommendations for advertising campaigns to drive and shape client thinking;
- Develop and deliver high quality presentations to highlight strengths, features, benefits and competitive advantages of Workplace;
- Develop sales opportunities and build sales pipeline through internal sales teams and business development activities with customers;
- Scope, design, validate, refine and present solutions to include advanced product concepts and future direction;
- Develop proposals and financial estimates for client consulting projects.
- Degree holder;
- 5+ years of experience in business development and solution selling to large and medium sized enterprise organisations;
- Proven exposure to various methodologies, best practices and technologies;
- Strong technical sales and consultative selling skills;
- Experience with both agile methodologies and agile estimation techniques, and traditional estimation scoping and pricing;
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills with an ability to build long lasting relationships with customers;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Self-motivated with strong enthusiasm, patience and persistence.
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global firm that takes prides in its diverse, friendly and flexible working environment and has a world-class engineering culture. Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and/or by getting in touch with either
Steve +65 9109 7879 email@example.com OR
Simon +65 8318 4164 firstname.lastname@example.org