Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Technical Consultant - In House Faststream has been enlisted to identify, engage and attract an experienced, high performing AX Application Technical Consultant to manage, develop and maintain the in-house systems in the region.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Technical Consultant - In House
Faststream has been enlisted to identify, engage and attract an experienced, high performing AX Application Technical Consultant to manage, develop and maintain the in-house systems in the region.
- Participates in every aspect of the solution implementation from analyzing the customer's business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer's needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer's business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer's business requirements.
- If modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application, the Application Consultant facilitates the customer's decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
- 2 to 5 years consulting experience in business applications with focus on business modeling and software implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze and understand business problems.
- Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Familiar and experienced in:
- Core application functionality
- Application technology stack
- Implementation Methodology
- Related Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Industry Knowledge
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams.
Please send me a updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org if the above position is of interest.