Messaging & Collaboration Team Lead
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 13 May 19
Looking for a seasoned Messaging & Collaboration technical professional who has experience leading a team, managing large scale projects on Exchange, Office 365 and Skype. An operational with strong leadership skills. Able to improve performance, scalability, and usability of the organization's Messaging platforms.
The client is a reputable and large financial/investment organization.
- Provide leadership with a technology focus on Messaging systems and act as a subject matter expert in Messaging platform.
- Provide technical guidance and mentor the team in all Messaging/Collaboration technologies including Exchange, Office 365, Skype and MS Teams.
- Responsible for the Messaging platform lifecycle and roadmap (including the inception) through engineering design and procurement, to service and disposal.
- Deliver Messaging related projects with timely reports and updates to senior management/stakeholders.
- Manage financial aspects of Messaging platform, including preparation for tendering, purchasing, budgeting, and budget review/forecast.
- Responsible for the operations and maintenance of the entire Collaboration and Messaging environment including planning, operation supports, disaster recovery, installation, configuration and support of all Messaging technologies.
- Work closely with infrastructure teams, end users computing team, and application team to ensure operational excellence.
- Improve performance, scalability, and usability of Messaging platforms.
- Provide mentoring and coaching support to develop the talents of the existing team.
- Drive quality solutions and outcomes through a continuous improvement mindset.
- Develop and maintain the Detailed Design document for Messaging and Collaboration technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience preferably in financial services or asset management industries, with minimum 3 years in leading and managing Messaging systems.
- Expert-level understanding and abilities with Messaging related products: Exchange on-premise, Exchange Online, Office 365, Skype, MS Team, Blackberry Work, Ironport, Symantec Enterprise Vault.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Independent and self-directed, with the ability to learn our environments, configurations and systems quickly.
- Professional qualifications in MCSE, ITIL, CITPM/PMP etc. will be advantageous.
- Desire to work in a diverse environment that interacts with various teams and functions to support strategic goals.
Interested candidate please email a copy of your resume to Email:email@example.com. Referrals are welcome.
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1879202