- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Merchant Solution Sales Manager - Group Lifestyle Financing
Merchant Solution Sales Manager - Group Lifestyle FinancingWhat you'll do:
- You will be responsible for designing and developing the end-to-end customer purchase journey, from pre-ordering to payment of goods, for key strategic merchants.
- You will need to understand key merchants' business model, their strategy and business issues, and present and introduce the suite of solutions available within OCBC to develop win-win partnership and deepen relationship with merchants.
- You should possess the business acumen to recognize opportunities with merchants and apply your technical knowledge to design user-friendly and state-of-art solutions for merchants and consumers, utilizing OCBC's various API products.
- You will work in conjunction with the Merchant Business and Digital Wallets & Payment Team, to negotiate and brainstorm solution, lead the customer journey design and implement merchant and consumer solutions including e-Commerce and mobile applications.
- You will work closely with internal teams including eBusiness, The Open Vault, Information Security and Business Support to ensure end-to-end implementation aspects are managed.
What you bring:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with FinTech company or Financial Institution, with familiarity in disruptive technology in Payments
- Good understanding of the Payment industry including e-Commerce and In-App, and end-to-end merchant solutions is highly preferred
- Excellent presentation skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills