Markets Business Manager, Regulatory Management – Vice President
- Supporting Singapore MSS COO to implement, manage and monitor regulatory policies, guidelines and notices
- Communicate and provide guidance to MSS employees on regulatory process & controls
- Advise, write and edit on MSS wide communications - Periodic reminders to Markets employees
- Provide day-to-day management support to Singapore MSS Head & Regional CAO
- Manage control related activities i.e. performing quarterly self-assessment, conducting internal reviews and control meetings.
- Help raise product teams corrective action plan (CAPs) and track CAPs till closure
- Partner with the Risk Governance: Global Risk Controls and Issue Management to execute the MSS Regulatory Inventory Mapping (RIM) program in improving ongoing maintenance of the mapping
- Interface Compliance to understand the list of new or enhancement in regulations impacting MSS Business and the timelines for implementation
- Leverage technology and tools to enable communications and generate excitement and interest in risk communications.
- Understanding of regulators' expectations and priorities. Ability to critically assess information and identify what regulators need.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the various Markets products, booking model, processes and controls
- Regulatory policy implementation across SG MSS
- Working to expedite closure of identified control issues within Singapore
- Assist in planning for SG MSS impending audits and reviews.
10 or more years of experience. We would prefer candidate who have worked with Regulator, Markets compliance or in a role facing financial services regulators.
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
Enthusiastic team player who can collaborate effectively to get things done. Education:
Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration Job Family:
Business Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting