Talent Acquisition Specialist
A Marketing and Communications Executive ensures smooth workflow of marketing, advertising, manage internal and external communications. His/ Her expertise allows him/ her to allocate company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels. He/ She is also responsible for staying up to date on industry trends.
OneAston specialises in the implementation and development of technology for financial institutions. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our fast growing and successful organizations to forge a career in the growing wealth management technology sector.
We experienced 80% growth last year and are rapidly expanding our consultancy teams worldwide, setting footprints across Asia Pacific, Europe and North Americas. We are now one of the fastest growing financial IT services company, that offers its clients with the best innovative and tech expertise to bring their projects to success. In line with our expansion plan, we are looking for creative, entrepreneurial and tech-driven individuals who are looking to develop their career to join our talented team.
- Implements marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and industrial recognition for the organization
- Community management on key social medias: definition of an editorial strategy on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Supports Business Development Directors in organizing and managing client events and press releases
- Manages organization’s website and online content strategy
- Creates marketing materials: presentations, templates, goodies and flyers
- Defines a strong and well-processed internal communication: emailing strategy and newsletter
- Organizes and manages events for internal staff including quarterly staff meetings, team building, after work, and sports events
- Oversees the annual communication and event budget and ensuring its use is fully maximized
- Defines and implements a Corporate and Social Responsibility Policy
- Degree in Marketing Communications, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
- 3 years relevant experience in Corporate Communication, Marketing and Event Management
- Highly professional with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and projects locally and overseas
- Self-driven, motivated and independent individuals preferred
- Experience in FinTech or IT Services company will be an advantage
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee and their family a health care package.
- Training and Learning: Milestones KPIs with supported training and learning programmes and skill development for professional development.
- Open Paid Time-Off: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- People-Centred Culture: Our employees are our most valuable resource and the heart of our organization.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our offices are located at the heart of the business district.