Marketing Manager, Private Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- To conceptualise and deliver marketing initiatives that support the bank's business growth strategy across key markets in ASEAN and South Asia
- Plan and execute high quality events with the objectives of building a positive brand profile, improving share of wallet from existing clients and acquiring new clients while providing an elevated client experience
- Identify in-market opportunities and deliver bespoke activation programmes for various business segments, leveraging on the bank's sponsorship assets
- Lead and develop the production of engaging content and marketing collaterals to differentiate the bank's proposition
- Adapt, align and support Group's marketing initiatives and roll-out to the respective ASEAN and South Asia market/s
- Assist with client communication and localisation of marketing materials
- Forecast, manage and ensure maximum leverage of the marketing budget with measures of success in place for enhanced marketing efficiency
- Ensure compliance with Bank's marketing standards and consistent brand messaging
- Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations
- Ongoing tracking and monitoring of activity results to ensure returns on investment is measured and feedback is translated into future improvements
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience preferably within the financial services industry
- Good understanding of investment products and principles as well as competitive landscape for Private Banking
- Strong events management experience and project management skills
- Ability to identify trends, analyse potential solutions and gain commitment to recommendations
- Ability to work with teams locally and regionally, manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and positive attitude, with a creative eye and good problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .