Consulting Manager - Strategic Accounts - FS
We are partnering with one of the well-established Banks in Singapore that provides the full range of services in Consumer, SME and Corporate banking activities across Asia. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager (12 Months Contract) to join the COO Office Marketing Team.
- Develop, socialise and deliver against a Marketing and Communications Plan for the cash business.
- Responsible to drive commercialisation of key cash products. Deliver against key KPIs on commercialization
- Develop product value propositions with customer centricity translating features into customer benefits
- Work with segment leads to adapt value propositions for cash products in terms of key use cases for the respective segments.
- Create leadership position for cash products in the industry and regional markets.
- Strengthen brand positioning for the cash business with award pitches and thought leadership content.
- Improve the use of Data to measure success and effectiveness of campaigns, continuously improve Lead Generation/Conversation for campaigns.
- Showcase cash management products and solutions at key industry events
- Drive amplification and engagement on digital platforms
- Create targeted thought leadership to drive content marketing
- Work closely with core markets outside SG to help country marketing on trade product commercialisation, driving regional product marketing
- Drive Digital Use Cases, manage expenses and budget and ROI tracking
- Degree preferably in finance/marketing, with at least 5-8 years of experience in marcomm.
- Ability to think strategically and handle end-to-end execution
- Possess strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies
- Ability to work across the marketing mix and has strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in financial services, in particular Transaction Banking, and/or Mar Tech preferred
- Demonstrated ability in a marketing role, managing agencies and internal partners as well as converting marketing strategies into marketing campaigns that impact financial results
- Knowledge of Cash Management business drivers a key advantage.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com or apply through the application system. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R1110345(Koh Boon Sien)