Marketing Assistant, Taiwan Desk
- Attractive remuneration plus benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- WMRC , EA Licence No: 16S8166
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
You will provide support for one main Private Banker (also your Manager) or more, from the same team but covering diverse markets, in order to bring ultimate satisfaction to individual clients through your task performance and behavior.
You will be responsible for daily cash management, which include executing payments, transfers and trade orders from Clients and private bankers. You will liaise with the operations team for all administrative issues and will keep the Client's file up to date with the relevant correspondence and meeting reports. You will prepare the relevant files and account reports for the private banker prior to meeting with Clients and will deal with follow-up actions. You will assist the private banker in liaising with Clients and will interact directly with Clients from time to time. You will participate in internal meetings in order to enhance sharing and feedback among the floor.
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Economics or Finance
- Minimum 7 years of similar work experience
- Good knowledge of Avaloq is a plus
- Resourceful and motivated; always seeking to perform to the best for the manager. You must be able to work under stress, be approachable and willing to share and exchange ideas with colleagues with a high level of team spirit
- Passed CACS Papers 1 and 2 (pre-requisites), CMFAS M1B or M3, and M5
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.