Market Risk Officer
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
The role requires the individual to be in charge of market risk management for the energy trading business, to be capable for implementing new trading system alongside expanding business.
The client is a well reputed financial institute involved with energy trading.
Reporting to the Head of Department, the Risk officer role will entail:
- Timely execution of duties through timely report generation through trading system and necessary various risk management activities, such as market risk management through reporting and analysis of respective risk exposures and PNL fluctuations on a daily basis
- Use various sources to compile prices and build a daily price curve to upload on the system
- Implementing new trading system and setting up and executing new deal processing procedures
- Perform month-end, quarter-end and year end evaluations (inventory evaluations, back-test and stress test) in timely manner
- Perform any other duties assigned by the manager on an ad hoc basis
A successful candidate would have:
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar field
- Familiarity with commodity trading systems would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel and VBA programming
- A comfort level with numbers, logical thinker and a team player
A great work-life balance, competitive pay and variable bonus.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shruti Sukhani on +65 6416 9946.