- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Market Risk Analyst, Market Risk Management
Market Risk Analyst, Market Risk ManagementRoles & responsibilities
- Build rapport and work closely with senior risk managers and traders to analyse and understand the portfolio exposures.
- Support onshore risk manager in ad hoc queries and alignment to Head Office policies and methodologies.
- Market risk oversight of portfolio exposures and support for FX and Equity asset class. This also entails reporting and completeness/accuracy of market risk metrics.
- Keep abreast of key market movements and connecting it with portfolio exposures changes and PnL performance.
- Spearhead assigned strategic initiatives/projects for the wider Market Risk Management team.
- Initiate changes and improvements that aid efficiency/productivity and gap closure.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in risk management and familiar with market risk management concepts and systems
- Well versed with common Treasury Financial products, knowledge of Structured Product is a plus
- Proficient with Excel and possess good knowledge of excel VBA
- Meticulous, versatile and possess good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and to liaise with key stakeholders