Market Conduct Compliance & Business Inspection Analyst (1 year contract)
- Retrieval of data for inspection
- Conduct on-site inspection and/or off-site review
- To evaluate and make recommendations to improve the internal control systems
- To obtain assurance of business units' adherence to procedures and regulatory requirements
- To work with stakeholders to ensure that inspection findings are appropriately addressed.
- Reporting on the inspection and/or review conducted.
- Degree/diploma with minimum of 3 years of experience in surveillance review or audit experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements governing the consumer banking business and products.
- Good understanding of consumer banking business especially in the area of AML, Branch Operations and Investment Sales.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.