Managing Director, Southeast Asia, Fintech
- Aug 20, 2021
Great opportunity to the next Managing Director of one the fastest growing Fintech Company Managing Director, Southeast Asia, Fintech
We are partnering with our client, a fast growing and progessive Fintech company to look for their Managing Director covering South East Asia. The role will be responsible for driving growth and establishing a leading market position in the Equity Management Solutions space. Responsibilities
Key Capabilities, Qualification & experience
- Drive efficient and strategic revenue growth as the firm scale in Southeast Asia
- Manage sales, marketing and channel teams for their Corporations and Investor
- Services products (Key clients: Venture capital funds as well as venture-backed companies) and the delivery functions of their products.
- Lead analysis of business performance to identify future roadblocks and present strategic recommendations to frim leadership for decision making and investment
- Establish the metrics and visibility to understand the entire customer lifecycle, from lead generation through deal close and account development
- Enhance underlying systems and processes that enable scalable revenue growth and data gathering throughout the GTM process, including RFPs, deal desk and contracting, revenue systems, and cross-functional handoffs and touchpoints.
- 10-15+ years sales strategy and operations, corporate strategy, consulting, or other relevant operating roles, ideally with startup experience, and 8+ years as a people manager
- Strong relationships with Southeast Asia's venture capital ecosystem, with a focus on venture capital funds and venture-backed companies years
- Scalability-minded with an eye for process and a drive for continuous improvement
- An exceptional writer, presenter, and verbal communicator
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371