• Stable and growing platform • Prestigious European private bank
About Our Client
As one of the leading European private banks, our client has an excellent proposition in the market that offers flexibility and high-performing products to the client. Job Description
You will be responsible for:
The Successful Applicant
- Managing a group of private bankers and the financials and performance of the business, as well as providing supervisory oversight on risk matters.
- Developing UHNW/HNW clients and building a sustainable book of business.
- Identifying business opportunities, problem solving, prospecting as well as structuring an efficient and sustainable revenue model for the business.
- Managing business and regulatory risk as first line of defence, highlighting any regulatory issues and ensuring the team is in full compliance with the regulatory requirements as well as the internal compliance policies and guidelines
- Actively leading the on-going development of the team and driving performance and sales management
- Conducting client review and sharing insights with Relationship Managers regularly
- Providing professional input in developing the market strategy
You will have at least 15 years of relationship management experience within the private banking business. You will have a proven track record of leading a highly performing team of bankers, with a strength in new client acquisition. You will be able to manage a sizeable P&L independently and identifying area for development and growth. The preferred market of coverage would be Greater China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand. What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Excellent opportunity to manage 30-50 bankers depending on your experience and seniority