In line with our exciting growth plans, we are recruiting a Managing Consultant into our Digital team, as a Digital Project Manager within the insurance domain.
- Serve in a client facing capacity to support business analysis and project management function in the financial services industry, preferably insurance.
- Experience with project financial management, project planning, resource management, RAID logs
- A solid understanding of Agile development practices and forums (e.g. Scrum, Sprint delivery, backlog management)
- Proven stakeholder management experience, particularly between PO, Business, Architects, Scrum Masters and other teams
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all aspects of the project delivery
- Work independently to obtain, analyse and validate business requirements in user/feature stories or BRDs depending on the software delivery methodology defined by the team
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams both on and off-shore to achieve project milestones and deliverables
- Contribute to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives as part of agile delivery framework
- Responsible for developing proof of concepts, design, develop and test systems
- Manage business testing through the quality assurance team for key projects.
Education / Experience
- 8-10 years working in Financial Services with solid domain knowledge within one or more financial services segments (Insurance preferred)
- At least 3 years experience in the Insurance Industry, working in Digital or IT change management.
- Experience in either/both personal or business insurance products, and across parts of the operations workflow of underwriting, claims, policy, admin and billing
- Experience of business/technology or digital change, ideally across the end-to-end change lifecycle
- Good working knowledge of technology concepts like software development, cloud computing, data engineering, microservice architecture etc
- Proven track record of delivering digital solutions across multiple domains in financial services industry
- Experience in working with combined on-, near- or offshore technology delivery teams
- Previous experience in managing offshore software development / tech teams highly preferred
- Strong experience working in a high velocity project delivery environment
- Good project management experience in terms of maintaining & tracking plans, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies both front and back end
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org