- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
FIS AvantGard is a leading liquidity management solution that provides chief financial officers and treasurers in corporations, financial institutions and the public sector with real-time visibility into cash flows and increased operational controls around treasury, receivables and payments management. AvantGard helps aggregate data for a single view of cash, drive productivity through automation, and foster collaboration between trading partners.
In this position the Managing Consultant will manage resources, timelines, and budgets for existing clients with a focus on the upgrade cycle from the initial upgrade scoping through to the successful delivery and transition to client services. The successful candidate will be required to manage both the managed upgrade and onsite upgrade processes.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Execute Professional Services contracts by delivering on and off-site consultancy
• Provide Treasury expertise and resolve specific product issues
• Assist clients to configure licensed modules and deliver training as required
• Develop a sound understanding of the fundamental modules within the Ambit Quantum product
• Develop your understanding of the database structure by utilizing report writing tools
• Provide continual feedback to the project manager promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active solution to be offered
• Mentor and support less experienced consultants.
• Transfer knowledge to other members of the PS team that have been identified as having the base skill level necessary.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities where additional services beyond the core implementation tasks may be offered, and work closely with your line management to pursue the opportunity. You will be expected to achieve a minimum annual chargeability of 70%.
- 10 years of relevant work experience within the Financial Services industry with at least 4 years consulting, business, product, technology or related experience.
- Substantial experience implementing Treasury is required.
- Good technical and functional awareness of AG Quantum and Analytics.
- Understanding of databases, distributed technology (Citrix Metaframe and web), tiered applications, and ability to interrogate databases.
- Prior experience with business process management, enterprise reporting and data warehouse solutions is desirable.
- Familiarity with current technologies, proprietary and open source, in use within the market including internet and web services.
- Good understanding of the financial markets.
- Sound understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Proven Project Management and leadership skills.
- Established track record of managing multiple projects. Knowledge of Treasury industry mandatory.
- Working knowledge of MS Project.
- Supervisory Experience Required.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Some travel required estimated at 20-25%.