Manager / Senior Officer, Risk Management - Product Control & Governance (1 year-contract)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 24 Feb 18
Manager / Senior Officer, Risk Management - Product Control & Governance (1 year-contract)Responsibilities:
You will be part of Global PCG team. The key focus of the role is the active involvement in GMP project implementation within the overseas' space. Apart from project implementation, the role would also be involved in ensuring timely and accurate delivery of reporting and monitoring of business activities of Oversea Global Markets. The key responsibilities include Profit & Loss reporting, Valuation Reserves, Profit & Loss reconciliation.
Based in Singapore, you will be required to work closely with Global Markets across different timezones and various stakeholders which includes Front Office, Back Office, Finance and onshore PCG controllers in oversea centers.
You should have a sound knowledge of global market business of the various locations as well as various front end systems used to generate risk and profit & loss numbers. A good understanding of valuation concepts, methodologies and various data elements used for valuation of financial products, as well as familiarility with regulations governing the treasuries business are essential.
- 2-5 years of experience in the finance industry, those with prior experience in risk management, product control or middle office will have an advantage
- Minimum Degree in Banking & Finance / Business or its equivalent professional certificates.
- Highly numerate and strong analytical skills.
- Prior experience in project implementation. Knowledge in Murex ideal.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and prioritize conflicting demands. To cover various timezones, staggered working hours will be necessary.
- Good team player who possess drive, initiative, have an eye for details and able to work independently under pressure to produce accurate and timely work.