Manager / Senior Officer, Global Markets Operations Centre - Fixed Income Settlements
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 18 Jan 18
Manager / Senior Officer, Global Markets Operations Centre - Fixed Income SettlementsJob Responsibilities
This role reports to the Section Head or delegate of Fixed Income Settlements, in Global Markets Operations Centre, assisting in day to day processing of Fixed Income Settlements.
- To provide support to the Section Head or delegate in processing of Fixed Income Trades settlements and Structured Notes issuance efficiently and accurately.
- Ensure Compliance with all Statutory Requirements and also with the Bank's Operational Procedures
- Provide cross team coverage in Securities Department
- Adherence to processing KPIs and Service Levels, error reduction.
- Achieve Operational efficiency by streamlining processes and implementing quick win solutions
- Other tasks as directed by Section Head, Department Head of Securities
- Support business and other stakeholders for all initiatives/ new products embarked on.
- Possess good thought process in analyzing business needs, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders and Front office in information gathering and delivering optimal solution
- Degree in Banking/Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in processing of Fixed Income settlement.
- Knowledge of Murex systems
- Good working knowledge of Excel and macro functionalities
- Analytical and meticulous.
- Able to withstand pressure and long hours
- Strong interpersonal skills