Manager / Senior Officer, Global Market Operations - Equity & Credit Derivatives (1-Year Renewable Contract)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 16 Dec 17
Manager / Senior Officer, Global Market Operations - Equity & Credit Derivatives (1-Year Renewable Contract)Job Responsibilities
- Support the processing and settlement of Over-The-Counter (OTC) Derivatives (both plain vanilla and structured) and structured deposits
- Ensure that Global Market Dealers correctly book deals in Murex Global Markets Platform / Proxy
- Ensure that manual deal tickets are accurately verified and captured on spreadsheets.
- Monitor and check fixings and payments
- Check and authorize payments and accounting entries
- Ensure that non-receipt/non-payment of funds are monitored, followed up and resolved
- Review regulatory reports before submission
- Liaise with PCG group with regards to MTM valuation specifically on non-system computed transactions.
- Investigate on irregularities noted and escalate to Team Lead/Section Head
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints, and operational issues brought to the team's attention
- Proactively support and partner with Global Markets to deliver quality service that exceeds customers' expectations
- Recognized Degree in any one or a combination of these specializations - Banking/ Finance/ Accountancy/ Computing
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in an Operations environment within a financial institution, preferably in derivatives products.
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word). Preference will be given to candidates with advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analyzing large and complex amount of data.
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills
- Highly driven and able to work under pressure