About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $739.9 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures. Find out more about what we do, our history, and how you could be a part of our future at careers.fidelityinternational.com/about-us.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
Integrity - Doing the right thing, every time and putting the client first
Trust - Empowering each other to take the initiative and make good decision
Our employees should be:
Brave - Challenge the status quo, be accountable and speak up
Bold - Act with conviction, encourage diverse thinking and keep things simple
Curious - Learn to do new things in better ways and encourage fresh thinking
Compassionate - Have empathy, care for colleagues, clients and the community
Purpose of the Role
Fidelity is looking for a smart, creative, and social media-savvy content specialist for a full time position based in Singapore to drive the social and thought leadership content agenda for Singapore/Southeast Asia market.You will conceptualise and come up with original content that matters most to our audience in the areas of investing, business and lifestyle. You will be on top of emerging lifestyle trends and be comfortable telling stories for the digital age. The ideal candidate can find as much inspiration browsing Instagram as they do traveling around Asia. This position will support the local product content needs of the Southeast Asia and Middle East business, synthesise regional content for local distribution, spearhead creation and curation of content that will be shared in social media communities, published on sections of Fidelity websites and distributed through email/sms communication.
• Champion the social agenda, manage Fidelity Singapore’s social accounts and drive the content strategies for Fidelity Singapore across owned and paid channels
• Develop content calendar across platforms, originate story angles and campaigns, write, edit or curate 5-7 pieces per week for digital delivery in mind; creating original pieces when possible.
• Support local business needs with differentiated content across product marketing and investor education initiatives, bringing in new ideas for fresh formats and delivery
• Responsible for profiling Fidelity Singapore senior management as thought leaders on social
• Manage external agencies where needed to produce a range of digital content including videos, illustrations, infographics and white papers. Identify, build relationships with and partner with creatives, vloggers and influencers across Asia
• Work with Fidelity’s broader editorial communities to ensure a cohesive process for commissioning and utilising internal content
• Champion best practices across social and content marketing, keep track of viral trends on social and competitive happenings and respond nimbly with appropriate stories
• Strong in analytics measurement, and be able to measure effectiveness of content across channels, optimise accordingly and report to Business on key results
Experience and Qualifications Required
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications or similar field
• 7+ years’ experience in digital media or publishing with a focus on lifestyle content
• Prior experience in similar role in asset management or finance industry is preferred
• Expert on the social media landscape in Asia and what makes content clickable, shareable and buzzworthy
• Strong business sense yet creative, with a flair for translating financial concepts and solutions into exceptional storytelling. Genuine love of the internet and popular culture and active manager of their own social media presence
• Skills in research, interviewing, and editing
• Excellent written (flawless spelling, grammar, usage) and verbal communication skills in English
• Experienced with video production and eager to use that medium to communicate with audiences
• Hands-on experience with HTML, CMS tools and Photoshop
• Proven experience in team environments, matrix reporting structure and strong senior stakeholder management skills
• Well-organised with attention to detail, independent and capable of managing multiple, complicated tasks and responsibilities at the same time. Possess a strong desire to always do better.
• Understanding of the Singapore funds management industry, its products, regulatory environment and competitive landscape.
Great minds, better together.
Fidelity International is an equal opportunities employer and is commited to a policy of treating all its employees and job applications equally.