We invite experienced retail banking professionals, with knowledge on internet banking channels, who meet our requirements to submit their application.
You will be responsible for;
- Operations relating to the Bank’s internet banking platform including account opening and processing of Cyberbanking Accounts.
- Customers’ enquiries relating to internet banking and other related account maintenance functions.
- Participation in IT system projects including presenting users’ requirements for system maintenance (including GBK, AS400, Cyberbanking, CT Teller, CTS/eGiro and CVY system). These cover system enhancement and performing UATs.
- Assisting in the preparation of control reports for management and regulatory requirement.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines including AML and banking regulations.
Candidates shall possess recognised diploma or university degree with 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in IT systems related to retail banking branch banking operations. Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, will be essential.