Manager | Productivity and Service Quality
- Competitive remuneration terms.
- Permanent, Full time
- The Bank of East Asia, Limited
- 15 Oct 18
You will be a key member of a team that will focus on initiatives to achieve higher productivity and efficiency.
Reporting to the Department Head and working within a team, you will
• Champion change via process improvement projects for the Branch.
• Manage service quality initiatives within the Branch to improve the service quality on the end-to-end customer experience.
• Help resolve customer complaints in a fair, objective and timely manner.
• Review the Department’s operational manuals and guidelines to ensure that the documents are up-to-date and reflects any business, operational or regulatory changes in the documents in a timely and accurate manner.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects.
Qualification and Experience:
Candidates shall possess good Bachelor’s or higher degree in any relevant discipline although a background in Engineering or Mathematics is preferred.
Experience in implementing cross functional projects and proficiency in Macro programming is an advantage.