Manager Windows Server and vSphere Administration, GTO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 13 Dec 17
Manager Windows Server and vSphere Administration, GTOJob Objectives
We are looking for a candidate who has a good mixture of hands-on technical and leadership qualities who can take on the role of system administrator in the area of Windows and vSphere. This role will involve system setup, support and operate the Wintel and vSphere environment for the bank.
- Operating System, vSphere and third party software installation, upgrades and maintenance
- Installation of hardware and software
- Maintenance and setup of file systems
- Resolve software problems with operating systems or third party products
- Maintenance of Anti-Virus System
- File System and Database Backups/restores
- Setup guidelines, process to enhanced current work activity
- Performance Monitoring
- Maintain system security and compliance
- Configuration management
- Manage projects and remediation efforts
- Work closely with client teams
- 5-8 years of experience in installation and implementation of various Windows version AND vSphere is a MUST.
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management experience on Windows or vSphere environment.
- Effective in responding to ambiguity
- Experience and Knowledge in Powershell/Puppet/Chef/Ruby/vRealize Automation, Operation is a plus