Manager, Wealth & Private Bank Transaction Services, Retail Investment Operation Centre
Posting Date: 05-Oct-2021
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate between Operation Centers, IT and Business Units in relations to Client's CRS reporting requests.
- Consolidate data from various stakeholders and act as Single Point of Contact (POC) in Operations.
- Maintain and track client requests.
- Manage the service quality and provide regular updates to Business Units.
- Ability to handle, where required, escalated issues and liaise with relevant stakeholders/ management.
- Follow up with Operation Centers on remediation actions.
- Ensure delivery of quality customer service and operational efficiency whilst minimizing risk to the Bank.
- Provide valued support and resolutions to the business.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and policies.
- Lead end to end Investigations for operational issues raised by Business Units and Operations Centers for Wealth Products and Private Bank
- Drive discussion between Business Units and Operation Centers to support Wealth Management and Private Banking demands
- Review and implementation of refreshed or new internal policies and regulations to the various processes
Be a part of UOB Family
- A university degree holder in any discipline with minimum 3-5 years' of relevant work experience in operations supporting Private Bank/Wealth Products.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, with ability to manage stakeholders.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, resourceful and able to work independently and as a team.
- Good time management and have the ability to multi-task and track deliverables.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate complex information and is data savvy.
- Personal resilience and ability to perform effectively in a pressurized environment with a positive "can do" attitude and a positive attitude to change.
- Highly motivated self-starter with initiative and showcases strong completer/finisher skills.
- Knowledge of CRS requirements is an advantage
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.