The Trade and database services sits within the Operations team and is responsible for ensuring all trade instructions are matched, released and recorded in the back office system in a timely manner.
- Document front-to-back workflow and system flows for the team’s processes
- Identify opportunity for system enhancements and implement changes to improve existing process
- Evaluate impact to the team’s processes due to new products, market changes and system enhancements
- Manage change requests or enhancement projects with internal teams and system vendors
- Ensure that system issues escalated by the team are properly resolved and/or escalated
- Ensure that policies and procedures are properly documented and adhered to
- Manage the team’s robotic process automation initiatives
- Ad-hoc initiatives as assigned
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in trade processing functions of an asset management company.
- Driven and self-motivated individual
- Meticulous and structured personality
- Confidence in communicating with higher management
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Familiar with applications such as Bloomberg, SWIFT, CTM and MarkitServ platforms
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.