Manager, System Analyst, Cash & Payments, Group Banking Technology
Posting Date: 07-Jun-2021
Location: Alexandra Road, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business and IT to analyse, elicit and review business requirements
- Participate and contribute to technical solutioning and architecture reviews with architecture team
- Define functional and non-functional requirements and perform impact analysis assessment with the vendor
- Perform detailed estimation of projects and change requests
- Facilitate communication between vendor, project team, business stakeholders and internal IT team
- Review functional design specifications to ensure the enhancements are aligned with backend systems
- Review Functional Design Specifications with Functional Business Analyst and Business Unit for signoff
- Review interface design specifications created by development team
- Review test strategy and functional test cases created by testing team
- Support project and delivery team all throughout the project implementation
- Monitor and manage risks /issues related to requirements and scope creep
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor's Degree in related disciplines or equivalent experience
- At least 6 years of relevant Business Analysis experience related to Pre-Payments, Core-Payments processing, eg, Local, Interbank(G3, DuitNow, FPS, PromptPay) &, Cross Border Payments (Swift)
- Relevant experience in Banking / Finance / IT; good knowledge in financial services policies, procedures, products and industry practices.
- Good knowledge in channel products for wholesale banking focusing user experience/journey, validation and processing will also be preferred
- Advantageous to have hands-on experience to configure Payment product/systems from vendors like FIS, ACI, Finastra, Fiserv, etc
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills to manage functional and technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven results-oriented person with main focus on delivery
- Good understanding and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Knowledge in Agile development methodology is a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.