Manager, Sales Support (Financial Institutions), Group Transaction Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Manager, Sales Support (Financial Institutions), Group Transaction BankingAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
As part of the Group Transaction (GTB) Banking Sales Team covering Financial Institutions (FI), Non-Bank Financial Institutions and Property Funds segment, this Sales Support role will be responsible for providing financial reporting, FI Trade implementation and administration functions to the sales team for both Cash and Trade products. The role will be reporting to Head of FI Sales and provides the potential to grow into junior sales function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Function as middle office support for FI trade finance activities:
- Transaction recording
- Interest fixing with client
- Liaising with Trade Operation for transaction processing
- Coordinating with external FI trade counterparties for deal completion
- Produce periodical MIS and Business review to facilitate sales activities and initiatives for both Cash and Trade
- Coordinating client pricing set-up and refunds with CFS
- Preparing client letters, pitch books and proposals
- Client activity / volume/ revenue analysis
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in relationship management, client service, cash management and/or trade finance operations especially covering Financial Institution segment
- Good interpersonal skills; a strong team player with the ability to collaborate and work dynamically across different stakeholders, countries and regions
- Attention to details, strong self-initiative, problem solving oriented attitude and action driven
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.