Manager, Risk Management
- Permanent, Full time
- NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Ltd
Manager, Risk ManagementAs part of the Financial Risk and Capital Management team, you are responsible for the analysis and reporting of Enterprise Risk to management and Board members. With special focus on monitoring and enhancing risk framework on market, credit, liquidity and investment performance measurement.
- Responsible for enhancing and streamlining the production of ERM Risk Dashboard. Analyse and comment on the observed risk trends in the quarterly dashboard and Board paper.
- Lead and perform complex qualitative and/or quantitative analysis of the exposure for market, credit, liquidity, insurance and operating risk against the risk limits that were set based on the risk appetite set by the Board
- Quantify and assess the impact of stress scenarios on statutory capital and liquidity requirements on quarterly and monthly basis.
- Implement active investment performance monitoring and measurement framework
- Manage a team responsible for the documentation, implementation and communication of all financial risk management related frameworks and to ensure proper compliance of these frameworks and risk policies
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics;
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in Financial or Insurance industry, preferably with financial risk management or investment related work experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent command of English;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience in developing Prophet, SQL, or other programming software will be a distinct advantage.