Manager, Risk Management
- Based on experience
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Identify strategic, credit, financial, operational and reinsurance risks to which Company is exposed in the short and long term with a consistent approach to the overall business strategy and develop/implement precautions and revise current guidelines. Support Group Risk Management in the Second Line of Defense in the Asia Pacific Region (APR), particularly in Singapore and Southeast Asian countries. Advice on opportunities for product, service, market and strategic optimization or development.
• Support Group Risk Management function in the Second Line of Defense in the Asia Pacific Region (APR), particularly in Singapore and South East Asian countries.
• Implement internal control reviews initiated by Group Risk Department.
• Perform risk assessments by defining, categorizing and identifying potential sources of risks by type and category, and related key controls.
• Perform Level 2 Controls (L2C) reviews on processes within established frequency.
• Make oral and written presentations to communicate results, findings and, where required, corrective measures or action plans.
• Monitor Level 1 Controls (L1C) and assist in the review and update of risk mappings on a regular basis from descriptions of the risks to related controls.
• Monitor Business Continuity Planning (BCP) in countries assigned in the APR.
• Contribute to the draft of risk management related policies (if required).
• Support in workshops and trainings (if required).
• Assist in the translation of documents (if required).
• Support the Manager on any other tasks to be assigned.
Big 4 Acounting/Audit Firms with risk assessment and control knowledge
Banking and Financial
Life Insurance/Non-life insurance/Credit insurance
Experience with MAS Regulatory requirements
Knowledge of Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
Knowledge of insurance regulations in the region
Knowledge of risk management information systems
Knowledge of business processes walkthroughs; risks and key controls identification
Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
University degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines.