Manager Retail Risk Reporting & Analytics - 1 year contract (extendable)
- Competetive SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
All activities associated with the Bank (“Retail Banking Risk function”) – Stress Testing and MI reporting including preparation, analysis, message writing and consolidation of Regulatory Reporting
Projects, Governance and Data Management
- STDF (Stress testing data framework) activities which includes Requirement Analysis, BRD, FSD preparation, UAT co-ordination & interaction with business user teams.
- Preparation of BRD for capabilities identified based on business analysis and user requirements.
- Liaise with the development team to ensure design solution is acceptable and supported by the project framework
- Management of changes to ensure that changes are in line with the project roadmap
- Build coordination, Quality reviews and acceptance of the deliverables
- Manage delivery of operational capability improvement across Retail Risk reporting function
- Perform in-depth analysis around key operations problems and opportunity areas, to determine strategic solutions
- Establish business benefit to Retail risk delivery of internal/external strategic change and define metrics to appropriately measure success
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Maintain a culture of risk awareness and proactive resolution. Identify risks & issues and communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner
- Liaise with development and test teams to ensure that Functional Specifications are understood & implemented correctly
- Pro-actively engage, manage & build relationships with both technology & business stakeholders
- Assist the PM with planning of BA tasks by allocating BA tasks and providing leadership
- Support the test team & business users during the testing phase by making design decisions & assisting in issue analysis & resolution
- Support the transition to the production support team
- Well verse in SAS, SQL, MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Good knowledge and grasp of banking practice, financial markets, Basel and products, at a higher level and awareness of the country regulatory frameworks within the region
- Prior experience in credit stress testing preferable.
- Strong leadership qualities, communication and management skills
- Broad understanding of banking information management infrastructure and operational processes
- Ability to work with cross functional & cross cultural teams
- Functional knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, SAS, Axiom)