* Established Energy Investment Company * Focus on Renewables * APAC Coverage * Good Autonomy & Progression Opportunities
Reporting to the Director of Project Finance, the successful candidate will be a key member in the funding and financing process with investors and financial institutions, covering construction debt, term debt, cash equity and M&A activities. He / she will work on project bankability aspects across various functions including asset management, real estate, permits and insurance. He / She will also support internal and external investment funds through overseeing the day to day activities of the funds, analyze and package information to drive investment decisions and fund administration. Assisting with preparation of proposals, information memorandums, project schedules and due diligence materials are also required in this role.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project finance, preferably with substantial experience in renewable energy. Other relevant experiences include corporate or investment banking, private equity, power utility, or renewable energy development.
- Knowledge and experience in wholesale and retail power markets, and experience in energy project management are a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Engineering, Math, Science, or other quantitative field with business or finance experience.
- Excellent writing skills, demonstrated in ability to create concise and pertinent summaries, advanced proficiency in negotiating, reading and writing contractual agreements.
- Strong quantitative aptitude, detail oriented, rigorous and creative in developing and refining financial models.
- A positive attitude, highly motivated and the ability to work in a matrixed organization, collaborate across inter-departmental teams to achieve objectives.
Only shorlisted candidates will be notified (within 10 working days from application date).