- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 07 Dec 17
Manager, Policies & Processes
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
The purpose of this role is:
* End to end preparation and delivery of training.
* Analysis, design and implementation of Wealth Management processes.
* Participation in change management and infrastructure delivery.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify Training needs.
- Instructional and material design.
- Logistics and administration.
- Transition to BAU and / or Day 1 Readiness (D1R).
- Training related stakeholder management.
- Improve and simplify Wealth Management sales and operational processes to increase RM and Operations efficiency and improve client experience, without sacrificing effectiveness of control.
- Leverage best practices to simplify processes and ensure flawless execution and compliance.
- Manage Retail Banking process documentation requirements including Master Process Document (MPD) changes.
- Draft new / amend existing Wealth Management processes to reflect changes resulting from (e.g.) project delivery, new Regulatory requirements, new products etc.
- Execute other changes that result from process changes (e.g. changes to application forms, web pages, etc).
- Work with all stakeholders to implement Wealth Management processes.
- Participate in project related activites as required (e.g. UAT, UVT etc).
Qualifications and Skills
Degree holder, preferably a minimum 4 years of Banking experience in Wealth Management with a background in training design and facilitation. A background in Wealth Management products and processes would be an advantage (e.g. prior frontline sales role, Business Analyst role for Wealth Management related projects etc).
- Works well under pressure
- Good communicator
- Wealth Management related training design and delivery
- Wealth Management products
- Wealth Management sales policies and procedures
- Process improvement methodologies
- Coordination and execution
- Collaboration and team work
- Communication and listening
- Interpersonal and influencing
- Negotiation and engagement
- Project management & Implementation
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 09/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.