Own and oversee the Organizational Risk Management processes for the purpose of highlighting potential high-risk areas to the Management team.
Organizational Risk Management, Operational Risk Management
- Develop, review and maintain risk management tools to perform the required assessment.
- Enhance the effectiveness of the existing Organizational Risk Management framework.
- Control, facilitate and consolidate Organizational Risk Register to report to senior management.
- Provide key support to facilitate the completion of the Residual Risk Assessment, working closely with the business units to identify key risks and controls, evaluate inherent and residual risks, and establish mitigation plans as needed
- Identify and assess key operational risk areas and control gaps. Work with the business units to mitigate the risk and improve controls where necessary
- Organize and facilitate Organizational Risk Management Committee and Operational Risk Committee in risk cartography process (bank’s risk assessment exercise) to identify the key organizational and operational risk and coordinate validation meetings with business units to review the key risks which will affect their areas and will assess and ensure there are action plans in place
Outsourcing, New Product/Business check
- Ensuring, facilitating and supporting outsourcing process and framework are comply to MAS Outsourcing Guidelines including consolidation of outsourcing reports to MAS.
- Facilitate and provide support in setting up New Product Committee to study/ review new products or businesses
Business Continuity Management
- Control, facilitate and consolidate Business impact analysis (BIA)/ Business continuity planning (BCP) results from the business units.
- Coordinate Business continuity planning (BCP) test and organize Business continuity planning (BCP) Committee.
Branch Self Audit, Control Self-Assessment, Branch Manual List
- Managing Branch Self Audit
- Managing Control Self-Assessment Framework/ activities and report to Head Office
- Managing a process to ensure Policies, Practice Guides and Procedures are reviewed and refreshed on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Preferably with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Possess good communication skills required to engage stakeholders, escalate issues in a timely manner to management for direction and resolution
- Has good understanding of Financial Markets and Risk processes (from risk reporting through approval, through Post-approval monitoring)
- Has good understanding of risk management process and implementing process controls.
- Experience in working/implementing such method
For interested applicants, please apply online or send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )