Manager, Markets & Treasury Control, Local Markets
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
See job description for details
- Exciting opportunity to work in Markets and Treasury Control
- Understanding Local Markets business and performance and valuation techniques
- Reports to the Head of Local Markets Control – MTC
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ Singapore, 10 Collyer Quay, Ocean Financial Centre
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
As a Senior Controller for MTC Local Markets, you are responsible in core remit around holding end to end financial accountability for Local Markets business unit, which includes PnL production, balance sheet substantiation, IPV (Independent Pricing Verification) processes, valuation adjustments, providing insightful analysis on business performance and streamlining process in line with ESAR model. You are also required to provide business expertise to support Local Markets (LM) new product approvals and partake in new initiatives and projects. You are expected to have knowledge on product valuation and working knowledge of finance control process and strong stakeholder management skills.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Proven years of experience in Finance roles, preferably with trading and/or risk background
- Accounting knowledge and experience
- Understanding of PnL attribution and risk dynamics
- Knowledge of valuation models across FX and Interest Rates ideally
- Local emerging market knowledge is a plus
- Strong trade booking knowledge and ability to quickly get used to new systems
- Continues improvement focus with ability and enthusiasm to work independently and self-improve
- Good communication skills and tertiary qualifications in related area such Mathematics, Financial Mathematics, Finance etc.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code SIN006501.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave