ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibilities for this role would include and not limited to the various aspects of the audit process including risk assessments, preparing audit programs, executing the audit procedures in a timely manner, maintaining clear and complete documentation of audit work papers and assist in preparing clear and concise audit reports.
• Plan, lead and execute cyber, operational, compliance and financial audits/assessments, which include managing the conduct of audit(s) and ensure that they are delivered on time, on budget, to the required standard and audit methodology.
• Articulate and discuss control issues/gaps and corrective action plans with stakeholders and auditees.
• Prepare written audit reports for Senior management, audit committee and auditees.
• Validate management's remediation for audit issue closure.
• Complete working papers for the audit through documenting the audit work conducted, describing the audit work performed and the audit evidence that supports the audit issues/gaps.
• Plan and conduct audits to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls in addressing risks.
• Examine, evaluate and review entities /functions to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Validate and verify the status of operating procedures of the company by performing risk-based audits.
• Identify, recommend, and resolve improvements to procedures, processes and controls.
• Ensure quality of completed audit deliverables such as comprehensive audit reports.
• Negotiate and resolve difficult audit findings and obtain management buy-in for constructive recommendations.
• Follow up with auditees on outstanding audit findings and verification of completed findings.
• Assist in investigations, special projects and ad-hoc assignments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Preference will be given to those with Chartered Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor certification or Certified Information Systems Auditor.
• 6 to 9 years of relevant audit experience.
• Strong report writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Analytical, independent and a good team player;
• Committed and able to interact well with all levels of staff.
• Proficient in oral and written English.
• Able to travel overseas about 40% of the time.