•Top-tier multi-fund Asset Manager •Training and support provided to grow your career •Opportunities to specialise in the Asset Management Industry
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Asset Management Space, with over 2b in AUM.
A role has opened up within the Hedge Fund team for a driven Senior Fund Accountant to join the team. The role reports to the Fund Finance Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day accounting support functions for multiple Complex funds and managing a portfolio of client companies.
- Review the month end trial balance to independent support.
- Analyzes and reviews periodic NAV calculations
- liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, fund administrators and legal counsels.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of accounting working experience in the hedge fund, asset management or fund administration.
- 2+ years management experience
- Candidates from Big4 or accounting firms or outsourced accounting services industry with experience specialising in funds/ financial services industry.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS is preferred
Please send your resume, in WORD format only. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1652926 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541