Manager, Fund Acccounting - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Manager, Fund Admin Ops
. Principal responsibilities
- Strong understanding of retail wealth management operations and managing different aspects of fund dealing, settlement operations and investor servicing.
- The incumbent will have hands on involvement in all transfer agency activities including dealing, settlement, investor servicing and leads the team servicing this segment.
- Review operating memorandums, fund documents for client and fund onboarding.
- Ability to interact with technology and Product teams in evolving platform capability and change requests.
- Accountable to lead system development and migration projects for the wealth support operations.
- Ensure successful capture of business requirements and processes by providing appropriate inputs to Project or Development team while preparing gap analysis of existing system functionality against user requirements and implement the same.
- Ensure and manage the operational risk, including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and timely reporting
- Monitor or Coach offshore processing teams.
- To support the business in new strategic initiatives and program changes
- Manage client issues and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Drive cross department collaboration
- Represent the team in client meetings and discussions.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- A degree holder with good amount of years of relevant experience
- Possess strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to develop and implement multiple changes and continuous enhancement.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines within a changing work environment
- Good written and spoken English.
- Strong client facing and negotiation skills.
- Devise workarounds and tactical solutions when required or necessary
- A very good knowledge of general banking practices and unit trust operations
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.