Manager, Fraud and Forensic Investigation (Consultancy)
- Permanent, Full time
- Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 16S8060
- 31 Jan 18 2018-01-31
Good exposure to multi country fraud related projects across South East Asia. Travel of up to 25%.
This is an exciting opportunity with a Global Consultancy firm within their fraud and forensic investigation team. In your role as a Manager, you will be leading cross countries project and be responsible for the following:
- Leading engagements involving whistle-blowing and litigation across a variety of sectors such as healthcare, construction, FMCG etc
- Some of the engagements will also include FCPA investigation, risk assessment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption review etc.
- You will also be involve in reviewing and keep abreast of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act policies and guidelines
In order to be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- Prior experience in forensic investigation in a consultancy firm or an in-house role
- You should have experience running and managing projects
- Good interpresonal skills and excellent communications is also required for this role
To apply, please submit your resume Cynthia Teo at email@example.com, quoting the job title.
Rest assured that all applications will be kept confidential.
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060 / R1546879