We have an urgent vacancy for a Finance, Group consolidation for our client (Listed Co.) You must have hands-on experience in Group Consolidation, have done MAS/SGX reporting in a Listed organisation.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, monthly consolidation of accounts, bank reconciliations, balance sheet and P&L schedules.
- Prepare monthly treasury reports; compliance report to be submitted to Trustees
- Prepare quarterly GST returns and tax computations
- Liaise with overseas tax agents for overseas subsidiaries and ensure that local tax fillings are done promptly and accurately.
- Prepare quarterly consolidated cash flows statements.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and year-end SGX announcements and annual report.
- Prepare SGX compliance checklist for the financial results announcements and annual report.
- Prepare audit schedules.
- Prepare statutory Financial Statements for audit sign off.
- Prepare Financial Statements for XBRL reporting and submission.
- Preparation of annual budget (company level & consolidation) and monitoring actual performance with budget and forecast numbers.
- Preparation of correspondences/instructions
- Preparation of dividend distribution/capital redemptions related documents.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors and tax agent as to support audit, tax and other statutory requirements.
- Monitoring cash flows and ensure timely settlement of forward contracts, interest payment to banks, interest payment to perpetual securities holders and payment of distribution income to stapled securityholders.
- 5 years of Accounting experiences in Listed Co.
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1331005